Friday, July 23, 2010

but the sun hasn't set yet,

What I really want?
christian louboutin deroba flannel wedge espadrilles
( a girl can dream, no?)

Like it or not, summer is slowly coming to an end. Honestly, I am excited for fall and winter to come but I still haven't felt like its been a true summer yet. Either way I realized after finally buying more boot shapers for last years boots that I will need some new editions. I have changed my style a lot in the last year and you can see it in my shoes. I compare the shoes I had for last fall to the ones I am lurking, and there is a great difference. I guess it's all about growing up.




mia wedge boots, zigi soho tan flat boots/black flat boots, & aldo tan heeled boots.

steve madden mazzing
steven madden annton

hunter original gloss wellingtons
asos tilly cap boots
chinese laundry wichita

2 comments:

  1. Those Steve Madden wedges are pretty much the shoes of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete